By evaluating the wishes and needs of customers, we have created a convenient and easy-to-use online store. You are just a few clicks away from buying wood pellets with delivery or the option to pick up at the factory. To place an order, you need to perform the following actions:
- Select the quantity of the product.
- Specify the exact information about the payer.
- In the order form, mark whether you want to buy pellets with delivery or receive them at the factory.
- When purchasing full pallets or Big Bagus with delivery, select the "With delivery" option, enter the delivery address and information about the person who will receive the product at the delivery address and sign the transport waybill.
- When purchasing bags of pellets with delivery, choose the options:
- Delivery by Courier – enter the delivery address and information about the person who will accept the product at the delivery address and sign the delivery note
- When purchasing pellets with the possibility of delivery at the factory, select the option "No delivery", enter information about the person who will come to the factory to receive the product.`
When entering the required information about the order, you will be offered the option to pay with a payment card or internet bank. When entering credit cards, debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro) or other required data and confirming the payment, the order amount is automatically reserved. All payments made in the SIA "dockers" online store are secure and full protection of the payer's data is guaranteed.
When you place an order, an order confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided, which will include:
- Customer name, surname/company name;
- Seller's contact information;
- Product description, number and price (EUR, including VAT);
- The amount of the order, including delivery costs, if any;
- Payment method;
- Date of purchase;
- Order confirmation number;
When SIA "Dockers" receives payment confirmation for a successful payment, information about handing over the product for delivery will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
If you have purchased pellets with the option of receiving them at the factory, you will receive a date by e-mail when you can come to pick up the product.
- The shipping price is calculated automatically by selecting the appropriate shipping method.
- The shipping price depends on the total size of the order and the place of delivery.
- SIA "Dockers" has the right to change prices without prior notice. Such changes do not apply to orders placed prior to the price change.
DELIVERY OF FULL PALLETS AND BIG BAG SACKS
- From the moment SIA "Dockers" receives payment for the order and you receive the order tracking number by e-mail, delivery will be ensured within 5-20 working days (ATTENTION! Due to high demand, the delivery time may be longer). If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the delivery will take more than 5-20 working days, we will contact you to inform you about it. Delivery is provided to the specified address only on working days from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- At least 30 minutes before delivery to your specified address, the transport service provider will contact you by phone to inform you of their arrival.
- The recipient must be available at the specified address at the time of delivery. Otherwise, a repeat delivery will be made and you will be issued an additional invoice for the costs of the repeat delivery.
- If, after receiving the tracking number, you conclude that you will not be able to accept the order on the day of delivery, then you must notify us no later than two working days before the expected delivery SIA "Dockers" calling on a mobile phone +37127880012 or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Lifting the pallets from the vehicle is included in the delivery price. With the lift, the pallet will be lowered to the ground and the transport service provider will lift the pallet from the lift with a hand trolley. Keep in mind that the driver will only move the pallet within 5 meters from the location of the car.
- IMPORTANT: The product can only be accepted by the person you have indicated as the recipient of the product at the time of placing the order. At the time of receiving the goods, the transport waybill must be signed, which will certify that the goods have been received.
- The product will be delivered to the address you specified. The car that will arrive at your delivery address is 9 meters long, 2.45 meters wide and 4 meters high. If the arrival and unloading of the goods is not possible at the specified address, the transport service provider will unload the goods at the nearest, possible place.
- To ensure delivery of pellets:
- The width of the driveway and gate must be at least 3 meters wide.
- The road surface must be stable and firm so that a truck with a gross weight exceeding 10 tons can safely move on it.
- During the winter period, the driveway must be cleared.
- Pay attention that your delivery address is located in a place where there is no restrictive road sign that would prevent a vehicle weighing more than 10 tons from entering the territory.
- When making deliveries in residential areas, you must ensure that the truck has a large enough free area to perform turning maneuvers.
- If you suspect that there may be complications with the delivery to the unloading address or the unloading of the goods, before placing the order, please contact SIA "Dockers", to consult about possible delivery alternatives and additional costs that may arise.
- If it is found at the product's delivery address that it is not possible to unload the product as you need it, then you will be offered alternatives for an additional fee.
- If you have purchased a product with delivery, and due to the buyer's fault or carelessness, any of the above-mentioned conditions for delivery and receipt of the product are not fulfilled or are not provided to guarantee successful delivery, then, in agreement with the buyer, re-delivery will be carried out. The buyer will be invoiced for redelivery (which will be 100% of the original delivery price) and after payment of the invoice, the delivery will be made again.
- The original waybill will be attached to one of the pallets.
RECEIVING THE GOODS AT THE FACTORY
- When SIA "Dockers" receives payment for the order, you will be sent an e-mail with the date from which you must come to pick up the product within 7 calendar days. If, due to technical reasons, we will not be able to ensure the delivery of the product during this time, you will be informed about it
- The factory and the place of receipt of the goods are located at 1b Institūta street, Salaspils, Salaspils city, Salaspils county, LV-2169.
- The product can be received at the factory Every day at the following times:
- By agreement in advance, or after the specified times, which will be sent by e-mail when making the shipment
- IMPORTANT: Only the person you have specified as the recipient of the goods will be able to sign the delivery note and receive the original delivery note at the time of delivery. And we will be able to load the product only in the car whose registration number you have specified in the order. If the information about the recipient of the goods and/or the registration number of the car changes, SIA "Dockers" must be informed about it, at least one working day before the day of the planned receipt of the goods. Otherwise, the product will not be delivered
- The price of the product includes loading the product into your vehicle with a coach.
- The product, in the production facility, will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The right of withdrawal can be exercised within 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods.
- Exercising the right of withdrawal means "notifying" the withdrawal of the order, that is, submitting or sending a "notice of withdrawal" to the merchant.
- If you want to cancel a paid order, then, in accordance with the Latvian Consumer Rights Protection Law, Chapter Two, Article 12, Subsection 9, you cover the direct costs of returning the product, as well as all additional costs for delivering and unloading the product in the warehouse, which is 100% of the item's value.
- Direct return costs are the costs incurred to deliver the product from the buyer to the seller.
- If you cancel the order at the time of delivery by SIA "Dockers", then the buyer bears the costs of returning the product, which is 250% of the original price of the shipment. In this case, SIA "Dockers" will ensure delivery of the goods to the production facility.
- If you cancel the order when the delivery from SIA "Dockers" has already taken place, or if you have received the product at the factory, please deliver the received product to SIA "Dockers" within 14 days Institūta iela 1b, Salaspils, Salaspils city, Salaspils province, LV -2169. The buyer is responsible for delivering the goods to the production plant of SIA "Dockers" and the buyer covers all transport expenses, as well as all expenses related to unloading works at the production plant, which amount to 100% of the transaction amount, related to the delivery of the goods to the production plant of SIA "Dockers".
- If you cancel the order at the moment when the delivery has not yet started, or before you have arrived at the production plant, after submitting the questionnaire, the questionnaire will be reviewed within a week and it will be announced whether SIA "Dockers" will be able to return this amount.
- Please send the completed, scanned right of refusal form together with the purchase document to the e-mail address of SIA "Dockers" email@example.com.
- If you want to return the product, it must be in the original packaging, in exactly the same condition as you received it.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
We store and process only the personal data that is necessary to be able to fulfill the contractual obligations. Your personal data is encrypted. SIA "Dockers" does not have access to the customer's Internet bank and other payment data, as the user is redirected to a protected page of the respective bank at the time of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do the pellets cost?
You can always find the current prices for pellets on our online store at https://www.dokers.lv
Is the pellet price inclusive of VAT?
The pellet price displayed before adding the item to the cart is excluding VAT. There are three VAT rates applicable for pellet purchases:
- 0% – for legal entities that are VAT payers;
- 12% – for private individuals;
- 21% – for legal entities that are not VAT payers.
The appropriate VAT rate will be applied in the shopping cart when the customer specifies their status.
Are the pellets available?
If there is an option to purchase pellets on our online store and no notification indicating that the pellets are sold out, then they are available, and you can safely place your order.
How long does pellet delivery take?
The delivery time for pellets is variable and depends on demand and the season. In spring and summer, delivery takes 5 to 10 business days, while in autumn and winter, it may take up to 15 business days.But mostly our logistics company deliver it on those 5-10 days.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery costs will be visible in the shopping cart and are calculated automatically based on the desired quantity of pallets and inputting the precise delivery address (postal code is mandatory).
How many pallets can be delivered with one truck?
Within a single delivery, it's possible to transport from 1 to 10 pallets. If there are more than 10 pallets in an order, two trucks will be provided for delivery.
What type of truck facilitates the delivery?
The truck arriving at the delivery location is approximately 12 tons in weight, 9 meters long, 2.45 meters wide, and 4 meters high. The vehicle is equipped with a lift for unloading pallets from the truck and pallet wheels to move them from the lift. Please note that the driver will only move the pallet within a 5-meter radius of the truck's location.
What must be ensured at the delivery address for successful delivery?
If it is not possible to deliver the cargo due to the recipient's fault, costs for returning the goods to the nearest Schenker terminal will be incurred.
There should be no weight-restrictive signs on the road. Standard delivery is carried out with vehicles whose gross weight exceeds 10 tons.
If the customer has restrictions on the width or height of the access road, there is an option for:
- Delivery to be split and carried out with a vehicle with a gross weight of 5 tons, which can provide a 2-ton delivery at a time. The customer will incur additional delivery costs (50% of the total delivery costs for each additional trip).
- Delivery by a bus that can provide a 2-ton delivery at a time with reloading at the terminal and palletizing. The customer may opt for manual loading, as the weight of a single unit must not exceed 500kg.
It is crucial that, when making deliveries to private residential areas, the driver has the option to exit from the delivery site. This means either executing a safe turning maneuver or exiting on the opposite side (without using reverse gear).
The cargo recipient must respond to the driver's calls.
Deliveries are not provided with a manipulator.
The access road and gate width should be at least 4 meters wide. The road surface must be stable and firm to safely accommodate the cargo vehicle, which has a gross weight exceeding 10 tons.
Please verify that low-hanging branches do not obstruct the truck's access. In winter, the access road should be cleared.
When making deliveries to private residential areas, make sure there is a sufficiently large, open area for the cargo vehicle to maneuver.
For unloading pallets from the truck, a solid ground surface is necessary for using pallet wheels to lower the pallet. If the unloading area has grass, gravel, or sand, please prepare a sturdy material (boards, metal/wooden sheets, etc.) on which the pallets can be placed.
Will the driver bring the pellets indoors?
The delivery service does not include bringing the pellets indoors, and this service cannot be arranged.
How will I be notified of the expected delivery of my order?
On the day your order is handed over to the courier, you will receive an SMS from DB Schenker to the phone number provided in the order. By opening the web link sent in the message, you can confirm the offered delivery date or choose a more convenient one. On the day of delivery, the driver will call 1 hour prior to arrival. And in that day you need to wait the courrier.
How can I make payment for the pellet order?
In the online store, you have the option to pay with a credit card or use online banking for your purchases. All payments made in SIA "Staļi" online store are secure, and complete protection of the payer's data is guaranteed.
Cash orders only are acceptable when you are purchasing the products at our place.
Can I personally pick up the pellets from the factory?
Customers have the option to purchase pellets on our online store and pick them up at our factory located at Institūta iela 1b, Salaspils, Salaspils pilsēta, Salaspils novads, LV-2169. But before that you need to call +37127880012 to arrange your pickup.
Payment for pellet purchases can be made through the online store and then you can pick the products up on our place; cash payments can be accepted only making order on our place.